Friday, June 16, 2017

Welcome!

Hi my name is Molly or Malka Tomsky, this is not a bunch of complaining on the internet it is teaching people,raising awareness and through my own stories and others(some chose a name others use their real one)  that choose to write and share and teach via this blog for those who feel they have no voice,feel unheard or people who may not be aware.This is an outlet to show people we are more then meets the eye and show others how they can handle our situations instead of being frightened,speak in a baby voice,pretend we don't exist,give us special treatment etc. You are probably wondering how I know anything on this and why I do this?My 3 siblings and myself were diagnosed young.I am 19 years and 6 months old but at 7yrs old I was diagnosed with epilepsy later on ADD, a hernia and major anxiety. My 17yr old sister with autism was diagnosed and voice was stolen at 3yrs old and 2 yrs ago epilepsy, 15yr old sister was diagnosed with  autism but a mistake was made and at 3yrs old asbergers ADD and when she was 12 gain rhomatory arthritis,depression and anxiety.Finally the youngest my 12yr old brother was only 2 when diagnosed with autism and anxiety. So I know quite a bit any questions do not be shy and if you want to partake in this feel free to contact me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment