Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A world of worry



I am Gitty Goldberg and I am 34 years old!!! I have a few disabilities but I am afraid to share but got to put myself out there. So lets start in my 20s I got cycolic vomittng once I start vomitting there is no way to stop vomitting. I went to the hospital many times for testing originally they thought it was a tumor and nothing showed up on any of the tests or scans. They sent someone a social worker to talk to and they found a trigger is stress! Any of the five senses could trigger my vomitting. 

Both the cyclic vomiting and anxiety affected me a lot in high school I was worse cause I would take other peoples worries and problems on myself so I worried and if couldn’t help people I would get sick(cyclic vomiting). On a daily basis I feel disconnected like I can't worry to much or else my cyclic vomiting will act up. I have Nausea medication which I carry around and diazapam for emergancy cyclic.

My Depression leads to Anxiety attacks and that leads to Cyclic Vomiting. When I am depressed or anxious with bad news I can starve myself for days causing cyclic vomiting. I am effected emotionally through bad anxiety or get panick attacks. I take anxiety medication but I have a fear that I will throw up and since people push me to take medication I refuse and am in such fear I throw up anyways . I will wake up from nightmares even if it is not real I will still take anxiety attack I feel it is real.


The only stress or discrimanationis only  labeled by my family because they think it is okay to self-diagnose me and it makes me feel bad because it is not their place. Sometimes I really do have negative  feelings sometimes but instead of help they cause me pain.

Hope you enjoyed my story of my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment