Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Thinking out Loud


    Hi so I am Annie Forester!  I  have ADHD (attention deficit hyper activity disorder) is a psychiatric disorder of neurodevelopment type where there is excessive activity in the brain. Autism is a neuro development disorder which could have syptoms such as impaired social interaction,restricted and repetitive behaviors.  Dysgraphia is a writing disorder associated with impaired handwriting, orthographic coding  and finger sequencing. Depression is a mood disorder,a state of low mood and aversion to activity. Unilateral hearing loss also known as single sided deafness is a type of hearing impairment where there is a normal hearing in one ear and impairment in the other. 

I was diagnosed with unilateral hearing loss at two or three years old.I was diagnosed with everything else at four or five years old.I take ADHD medications and anti-depressents.

I'm 21 and I'm a photography student  at a community college and I also do advocate work for free .I was hospitalized once for self harm for two hours in January I'm currently unemployed and get SSI each month.So I only get four hundred dollars a month from SSI so I supplement that by selling prescription drugs other wise there'd be days where I wouldn't be able to get lunch or a pack of cigrettes every few weeks.

It is not something that I really do not share with a lot of people it is just something you tend to notice though it has never been easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment