Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hi my name is  Carrie Maslow did you ever have a dream that you can fly or something well when I was eighteen I was in love; it was not  only love but passion…it’s name is basketball I remember performing on that court so vividly. One day at a game because I planned to play college basketball after a summer of constant working . There were times that I would sweat profusely, heart racing and strong pain like firey knives stabbing into my intestines. Due to this I lost my chance on court lost my game you could say and then I learned of Dysautonomonia also known as autonomic neuropathy can be used to describe multiple conditions which is about the autonomic nervous system not working correctly and I had it sometimes I wonder if the pain is knowing I can’t play for my college or this disability that I was diagnosed with. I have been on blood pressure medication for the past five years before my doctor put me on an exercise regiment to help lessen the symptoms such as pain of a million suns.   I have been hospitalized for  two days because of my disability. My disability is not the biggest deal on earth and I have never been discriminated because of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment