Wednesday, May 18, 2016

where is this going?

My disability post anoxic intention myoclonic encethopathy which is a disorder where there aren’t enough neurotransmitters to muscles causing jerking, degenerrtive neuromuscular disease which is ,I have an a typical muscle disease where the immune system attacks the muscles and nerves and it is periodic progressively getting worse, autonomic system nervous disorder which is Autonomic nervous system testing showed non proper like  no feeling and asthma.
I was diagnosed with Asthma at eight years old, post anoxic intention myoclonic encethopathy at twenty one years old ;and degenerrtive neuromuscular disease as well as autonomic system nervous disorder at the age of forty two years old.

I had an asthma many attacks which is how they figured out I had bad asthma. I also have intention myoclonic encethopathy, I went into a anaphylactic reaction and went into cardiac arrest she needed to be tracheotomy after that I was in the hospital another cardiac respiratory arrest six weeks later I needed second tracheotomy. I was there another six weeks I was worse practically handicapped. No one knew what was wrong and I was sent home year and a half with a tracheotomy. They sent me home for about a year and on the news there was a doctor being interviewed and it was like WOW THAT’S ME meaning this doctor was studying what I had.   We had to wait four months to be treated and he gave me an experimental drug which work well no studies shown but I was having babies so they took me off of my medicine and put me on others. 1 out of 300 people have it in America and Canada combined so it is pretty rare.

They found out I had  Degenerrtive Neuromuscular disease because bad asthma attack. Nurses noticed I was weak in my arms and legs mostly. Out of concern they called  out for a neurologist who noticed I had no gag reflex they didn’t know so they transferred me to different care and neuro saw in my scans then realized something was there.

As for my treatment plan,for asthma I take medications, four times a day nebulizer I need a nebulizer, I am injected with cortozone three a day, singulaer, I monitor my oxygen and carbondyoxide saturation levels so I can tell my doctor and I carry oxygen around

    My treatment plan for Post Anoxic intention myoclonic encethopathy is just medication
My treatment plan for Autonomic system nervous disorder and degenerrtive neuromuscular disease - changed from bypass non-invasive ventilator with oxygen always right amount of oxygen. IVs cause dehydrate easily and Pic line an IV for two months

Any therapy I had such as aqua therapy, OT, PT, speech I went to outpatient therapy but it does not help me much anymore and my doctor agrees with that so I try to stay active depending on my condition.Hospitalized more times than I can count almost always intensive care cause I fight them off  do not want to go again.It maybe hard but it made me stronger NEVER hide it. When I am not better at the pace I want to be I jump in and I do not like asking for help even to this day my kids try to convince me to ask but I still do not want to unless I desperately need it .

No comments:

Post a Comment