Thursday, May 12, 2016

Muscle Management

Hi I am Alex Cline I live on the Upper West Side on Manhattan. I am twenty seven with Cerbal Palsy or CP. Cerebal Palsy is a neurological condition with the muscles caused by oxygen deprivation. At three months old  I had early optic vision which means I was unable to sleep. I was a year old when I got diagnosed. In everyday life it effects me because I need assistance with many things and it makes your goals often harder. I am treated through physical therapy and for my scoliosis which comes with my Cerebal Palsy I receive a muscle massage. I feel discrimination all the time and it does hurt but nobody seems to care there in no particular situation but I am very hurt and feel labeled often. It brings my self-esteem more then people can tell it pulls me down. I struggle with it because I feel different then everyone else and I want to do things without assistance but that never happened maybe one day but not today. I am on social media but I try to hide it but it is easier said then done you know...well that is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment